e diel, 20 maj 2007

YUSUF the taekwondo master wannabe

Hi! I’m Yusuf. I’m 8 years old. I’m a boy who loves Taekwondo. Every Sunday morning I go to school where I have my class. There are about 40 students and 3 instructors. My chief instructor is Sir Edwin. The others are Miss Annie and another one I can’t remember her name.






Taekwondo teaches us 5 things.
a) Respect
b) Humility
c) Perseverance
d) Self-control
e) Honesty


In the beginning I was a white belter. After I passed my exam, I got my yellow belt. At my class they teach me horse riding stance, forward stance, high kicking, upper block, middle section block and lower block. Today I learn Teguek 1 by numbers. I learn it because I am now a yellow belter. I also learned knife hand strike and elbow strike today.




WHEN I LEARN TAEKWONDO, I LEARN THESE WORDS:
1. Sabumnim : instructor
2. Dobuk : the taekwondo uniform
3. Chul sa : line up
4. Doe rha : turn towards your instructor
5. Kyung yet : bow
6. An jo : sit down
7. E la sutt : stand up
8.Charyot sogi : attention stance
9. Jumbi sogi : ready stance
10. Juchoom sogi : horse-back riding stance

3 komente:

D tha...

OOoh.. Yusuf, in no time you'll be a black belter. Congratulations!

Anonim tha...

whoo hooa! Aiman and Aisyah nanti nak join jugaklah.

Unknown tha...

Hi CAN I KNOW UR TAEKWONDO MASTER HP NO. iTS WILL BE VERY HELPFUL..