e diel, 20 maj 2007

HANNAN the flower girl

Hello everyone. I’m Hannan and I’m 9 years old. Last month I took part in the Action Songs Competition. It is singing songs in English accompanied by actions. We wore costumes when performing. There were 15 of us. I got to be the dancing girl as well as the flower girl. We sang many songs; Morning Has Broken, Sunday Morning, Raindrops keep Falling On My Head, You Are My Sunshine and So Long Farewell.

At first we went to SK Bukit Rimau for the District Level Competition. After winning the district level, we went to Lembah Beringin for the State Level Competition. We went there by bus. I had a good time on the bus with my friends. On the bus we ate our breakfast, played games and even put on our make-up. Guess what? We won the State Level Competition too! Now I’m waiting to go for the National Level Competition on the 22 July at Kuantan. My friends and I are soooo excited! I hope we will win the next round and become Action Songs National Champions!!!