e mërkurë, 23 maj 2007

LUQMAN - I don't have the keys

Being the youngest is certainly a great thing. Especially when you have big brothers and sisters to help look after you. I’ll be 6 months in a few days and have just started eating solids. On a recent trip to MPH, mama bought this new recipe book for babies. It’s called “Healthy Baby Meal Planner”. I can’t wait for her to try the new recipes coz the pictures sure look yummy!


It was funny the first time around when my mama fed me. I didn’t know what to do with the gooey stuff she kept feeding me. It just seemed to drip out of the corners of my mouth. But after about 2 weeks, it got better. At first it was just 2 tablespoons, but now I can eat about 6 to 7 tablespoons every meal . Not bad huh! I overheard mama telling ayah that soon I’ll be able to drive his MB.

2 komente:

Anonim tha...

Ayah's MB? Mama's MB you mean...Lets get things right from the beginning.

atika tha...

pliss do not grow up too fast,...hehe