e shtunë, 26 maj 2007

My 9th Birthday by Hannan






MY 9th BIRTHDAY

On 24th May was my birthday. On that day, I turned 9 years old. I brought my birthday cake to school. It was a chocolate cake with strawberries on it. I gave each of my friends a party pack. In the party pack I put a small lace butterfly, a chocolate and Barbie Stickers.

My bestfriend Raja, gave me a beautiful heart-shaped necklace. Hana gave me a cat-shaped eraser. Everybody loved my party pack because they can stick the butterfly on their pencils.

My friends sang Happy Birthday when I cut the cake. I was very happy. I will never forget that day.

10 komente:

D tha...

Happy Birthday Hannan! May your days be as beautiful as a butterfly's.

Luv, Zhareef, Hanees, Sara & Dean

Anonim tha...

Well done hannan. Hope you had a good b'day. Now aiman and aisyah wants a blog of their own too....thanks mama....

fame tha...

kiddos hannan.hepi besday to you.insyallah atok will try not to forget your birthday coz we share the special date kan.Mine is my Anniversary.Anyway need your help to remind me coz nanny will be VERY sad with me if atok lupa.Can you do that for me please..and the bright side of it you can get your present..deal?

nanny tha...

hannan sweetie

happy belated bday..like atok said, we do share a special date..
next year, as the day looms near, give "hint gajah" to Atok lest he forgets,..Nanny will be sad indeed.. :-)

much love from Atok & Nanny, Abg Ammar, Abg Imran, Mira Pia & Haziq..

p/s..claim from Atok the present he mentioned!..

bluewonder tha...

hannan will definitely claim her present this Sunday at Tok Faris' house. c U there, and dont come emply handed.

fame tha...

c u at atok Faris's hse tis Sunday on the 3rd of June which happens to be my **th birthday and 1st of june is Mira's b'day.Please don't come empty handed too.Can't wait to collect my present from my niece and cucus.

bluewonder tha...

thank you for the presents

from hannan

bluewonder tha...

Aiman,aisyah went are you coming back

from hannan.

Anonim tha...

Sorry Hanan... mak tam missed your birthday. Mak tam baru masuk zaman internet... and finally learned to access your blogg.

Doa Mak tam balik christmas break ni... will buy all of you pressies!

Anonim tha...

thankyou,everybuddy.miss you all